1. Scope of policya. The terms apply to all services produced and delivered by Borderless AS. This applies, but is not limited to, the content service or applications that originate from Borderless AS.
b. Users of the Services, regardless of Product, agree to the Terms.
c. The user is responsible for keeping up to date on the terms.
e. Users who do not approve terms must terminate the service immediately.
2. Websidea. Borderless AS`s website uses Google Analytic to collect and analyze traffic. This is done by using cookies. Google collect information as user-agent, language, where the traffic originate from and referring website.
c. We log by default webserver infomation, like visited sites and ip-addresses
d. When a new customer sign up to the service the customer ip will be stored in the database. This is to ensure fraud.
3. VPN servicea. We store e-mails, password and subscriber information in our database.
b. We do not store any login data or bandwidth data per customer. Exceptions may occur, as stated in "Terms and agreement"
4. Paymenta. Borderless AS register paypal email or the last 4 digits in your credit card. This is done since its a requirement by either by Paypal, Inc or Stripe, Inc
b. All payment is done by either by Paypal, Inc or Stripe, Inc
6. Mailing lista. When signing up to Borderless AS you accept that we can add you to our mailinglist.
b. Borderless AS uses Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group) to handle this function.
c. Subscribers can anytime unsubscribe from mailing-list. This is done with a link in the email.
d. Borderless AS will never send advertising. Will only be used to inform about changes in product (e.g new functions in application, or new nodes).
e. Borderless AS will not share or sell information based on this mailing-list.
7. What happens when subscription ends?a. Borderless AS stores information (e-mail and subscription history) in their database
b. Borderless AS will never share or sell any information.
c. Users have the right to demand to see all information in our database, and to get it removed.
This is done by sending e-mail to [email protected]
In written to:
Tangen alle 12A, 4817 His
8. Changes in policya. This policy can be updated without notifying the customer at any time.
Third Part Private Policya. Mailchimp
b. Stripe inc